DIGITAL ECONOMY INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC COMPETITION
Project goal: support for talented foreign students studying information and communications technologies for them to be educated and to potentially work in Russia.
Target audience: foreign students studying information and communication technologies, bachelor's degree and master's degree students
Period: the year 2020
The qualifying round of the competition will start in September 2020.
The Digital Economy international academic competition is devoted to prospective areas of digitalisation in mathematics, computer science and digital economy technologies.
Topics of assignments include:
- neurotechnology and artificial intelligence
- distributed ledger systems
- quantum technology
- new manufacturing processes
- industrial internet
- robotic and sensitive components
- wireless communications technology
- virtual and augmented reality technology
- data science
- big data
It is held in three rounds:
- Qualifying online round (Stepik educational platform)
- Interim online round
- Final onsite round in Moscow
For winners and awardees:
- Preferential admission to major Russian universities.
- Participation in summer and winter IT schools.
- Interships with the leading Russian IT companies.
- Participation in international student exchange programmes.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Lithuania, Portugal, Belarus, Turkmenistan, Latvia, Poland, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Estonia, Germany, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia, France, Finland, Turkey, Malaysia, Vietnam, Spain, Israel, Laos, Mongolia, Italy, Lebanon, Indonesia, China, Slovakia, Palestine, Cuba, India, Slovenia, Morocco, Sweden, Egypt, Iran, Singapore, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Mexico and Columbia.