Moscow to Host a Press Conference of the Digital Knowledge Transfer 2020 International Teaching Excellence Contest Organisers
Organisers of the DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER 2020 international contest of teaching excellence will hold a press conference at the International Multimedia Press Centre of Rossiya Segodnya INA at 15.00 on 18 March.
The conference speakers will discuss the experience and results of the DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER international contest of teaching excellence in 40 countries; the tools to support and incentivise the talented educators who develop and adopt the methodology and teaching aids using digital technology. They will also touch upon the topics of integration and dissemination of the best teaching practices from Russian schools in the transnational professional environment, and the capabilities of demonstrating unique experience and expertise of the Russian Federation in the field of digital education on a global scale.
The following functionaries will attend the event: Eleonora Mitrofanova, Head of Rossotrudnichestvo, Pavel Shevtsov, Deputy Head of Rossotrudnichestvo, Mikhail Popov, Director of the Scientific and Educational Projects Management Department at Rossotrudnichestvo, and Leonid Kalashnikov, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs, Eurasian Integration and Compatriots Abroad.
The following persons will be invited to attend:
– Pyotr Tolstoy, member of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Russian politician, journalist;
– Lyubov Dukhanina, member of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Deputy Chair of the Committee on Education and Science of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
– Margarita Rusetskaya, Rector of the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute;
– Oleg Tkach, Secretary of the Russian Language Arts Society;
– Nadezhda Kolesnikova, Editor-in-Chief of Prosveshcheniye Publishing House;
– Alexey Lubkov, President of the Eurasian Association of Pedagogical Universities;
– Yefim Rachevsky, Head of the Tsaritsyno Educational Centre;
– Dmitry Sudakov, Director of the Atlas of New Professions project
– Svetlana Lyubenkova, Deputy Director of the Central Museum of the Great Patriotic War
Digital Knowledge Transfer international contest of teaching excellence for teachers of Russian schools abroad is held as part of the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation nationwide programme; the contest was set up by Rossotrudnichestvo. This year, the contest will gather teachers from 40 countries who implement general education programmes taught in Russian in the following subject fields: Mathematics, Computer Science and Technology, and Russian as a Foreign Language. A crucial condition is that the participants must show how they use contemporary digital technology in the educational process. This very aspect shall be decisive for the panel of judges in evaluation of the participating projects.
The final round takes places on 2-3 April 2020.
Moscow, Zubovsky Boulevard, 4, Rossiya Segodnya INA IMPC, Distant Hall.