Russian universities and institutes will declare themselves in Serbia and Turkey
The large-scale project called “Russian Digital Cooperation at Universities and Institutes” will be launched on 25-28 October 2019 in Belgrade (Serbia) and on 12-15 November 2019 in Ankara (Turkey).
The Russian Digital Cooperation at Universities and Institutes project has been developed with the support from Rossotrudnichestvo under the Human Resources for the Digital Economy Federal Project of the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation National Programme.
How to enrol to a Russian university or institute? How to become an IT professional without the knowledge of the Russian language? How can business cooperate with the educational sphere? All these questions will be answered at the international exhibitions by Russian universities and institutes to be held soon in the Russian centres of science and culture.
The programme is extensive. It is not simply about displays and presentations. Visitors in Belgrade and Ankara will be offered open lectures, master classes, round tables – more than 20 events! They could talk to the representatives of Russian universities and institutes in person. School graduates will have a perfect chance to learn the most interesting things from the source.
What universities and institutes will be represented at the exhibitions?
Educational “giants” actively involved in the digital economy programmes and projects:
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics G.V. (RUE)
- Innopolis University
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (MPEU),
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Bashkir State University
- Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (RANEPA)
- ITMO University
- National University of Science and Technology (MISIS)
- Tomsk State University
The business will also be offered a wealth of opportunities. Representatives of Russian universities and institutes and their business partners will share experience and knowledge with the visitors in the course of the extensive business programme.
The agenda includes:
- online education;
- virtual and augmented reality;
- artificial intelligence;
- universities and institutes as platform for training of human resources for the digital economy
- Transformation of universities, institutes and educational programmes as part of the digitisation process;
- digital university model;
- digital cooperation of universities, institutes and major companies.
– The IT sphere actively develops in Russia. As early as today, we teach the new digital technologies to the youth. But creating it something new is not enough. We must share the technologies. It should become one of the milestones of the modern international cooperation of universities and institutes of Russia and other countries, commented Mikhail Popov, Director of the Scientific and Educational Project Management Department of Rossotrudnichestvo. – Arranging and running the foreign exhibition is a perfect way to establish partner relations between the systems of higher education in various countries and consolidate the image of Russia as a progressive and professional participant of global projects, including those implemented in the digital economy sphere.
Addresses of exhibitions
Serbia, 25-28 October 2019
“Russian House” Russian Centre of Science and Culture: Belgrade: ul. Queen Natalia str. 33, 11000
Turkey, 12-15 November 2019
Russian centre of Science and Culture Ankara, Rabindranath Tagore str., 68, 06550
Exhibitions are free-of-charge. You can find all information about the relevant schedule and sign-up procedure on the official website www.rdcu.ru
Russian Digital Cooperation at Universities and Institutes foreign exhibitions are arranged under the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation National Programme approved by the panel of the Russian Federation Presidential Council for Strategic Development and Priority Projects. (minutes No. 16 dated 24 December 2018). The initiator is the Federal Agency for Affairs of the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Residing Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo).
Rossotrudnichestvo implements efforts aimed at promotion of geopolitical interests of Russia in the spheres of culture, education and new technologies, as well as strengthening of international ties without prejudice to the principles of operational excellence, effectiveness and sustainable development. The efforts are implemented under the Human Resources for the Digital Economy Federal Project of the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation National Programme.