Touch the history – digital accessibility
Touch the History – Traditional Folk Art Crafts of Russia – Digital Accessibility
Promotion of the Russian cultural values, development of cognitive interest and ensuring accessibility of information, history and development of skills for work with the traditional folk art craft of Russia using the modern information technologies for school students, their parents and teachers living abroad.
The course is based on multimedia educational content (video lessons) by 3 crafts: Gzhel, Khokhloma and Zhostovo painting.
Project participants and partners:
- Make It Big Studio Creative Agency (Moscow);
- Folk art craft companies of Russia;
- Art.City.People Creative Space (Berlin);
- Russian House Of Science And Culture in Germany and Hungary;
- Russian schools and creative studios in Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Belarus and Kazakhstan
Festival of folk art craft in the digital world in Germany (Berlin)
16-17 November 2019 г.