Creative Thinking School
Creative Thinking. Intramural educational programme for children (school students) aged 12-14 years old – “Inventiveness for Children: What Creative Thinking Is About”
The goal of the project is to teach the creative thinking methods (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, lateral thinking, design thinking, CRAFT) to children;
Online programme "Inventiveness for Children: What Creative Thinking Is About" consists of 8 (eight) video courses with a duration of 10-20 minutes each, supplementary materials, intermediate home assignments and development of the final case by each participant.
International contest for support and promotion of the Russian culture, modern digital technologies in human and other sciences, preparation for enrolment to digital economy faculties of the Russian universities and institutes accompanied by certain efforts aimed at ensuring wide access to the digital content to improve the digital literacy of school students, shape up stable social ties and motivate the school students to study at the Russian universities and institutes.
The educational programme touches upon the following subjects:
1. What is creativity and inventiveness today?
2. What professions will include the creative thinking skills in the future?
3. Immersion into the design thinking methodology: analysis of the target audience, empathy map and in-depth interview.
4. Focusing on the problem, motivation and barriers, the concept of POV insight.
5. Generation of ideas through lateral thinking.
6. Testing and improving the ideas.
7. Creating a prototype of your idea.
8. Presentation excellence: wrapping up your ideas into a conceptual project.